Hi, Folks.
Welcome to the inaugural post of my new blog. I've been living in Los Angeles, CA for six (6!!) months now and I'm loving the produce and the extra time on my hands since I don't have a job right now. I love cooking and I'm trying to spend as much as my pocketbook and waistline will allow on my hobby. Being unemployed with a fiance in business school and an wedding in December (hello skinny wedding dress) doesn't provide a lot of leeway. BUT, as a rule, I love making food, I really enjoy eating it, and I want to share it with my friends, family, and other random folks that think that I write well.
So... bon appetite! I hope to learn as much from you as you learn (or tolerate) from me. Please send me comments, recipes, hate mail... whatever. Eat and be well, friends.
Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment